Each month we visit PetSmart with some of our available pets. This is a great opportunity to meet some of our available pets. Please remember that we do not do onsite adoptions. To be considered for a pet or a personal meet & greet, you will need to have an application on file.
2022 PetSmart Dates:
March 12, May 14, June 11, July 9, August 13, September 10, October 8, November 12
Many times we have organizations approach us and ask if we would be interested in holding a special event. We typically try to plan one special event each month. If you would like to host and event of help us with something, feel free to reach out to us. To help guide you and us to plan the event, please consider some of the following things:
1. What kind of event would you like to hold with us?
Meet and greet with animals present
Fundraising/donation collection with animals
Fundraising/donation collection without animals
2. When would you like to hold this event?
Date in mind
3. Would the event be indoors or outdoors? Would you have an alternative plan for inclement weather?
4. Would any proceeds go to FPO that day of the event?
5. Any other information we might need in order to plan.
MISSION STATEMENT The mission of Foster Pet Outreach is to help at-risk animals with a focus on dogs and cats. Through an all volunteer base, we determine the individual needs of vulnerable dogs and cats in our foster home program until they find a forever home. All donations stay local and go directly to foster pet care.