What you can expect from Foster Pet Outreach:
- Veterinary expenses paid
- Supplies provided for care of foster
- Support and advice
- Promotion of your foster pet
- Outreach events, typically one Saturday each month (2-3 hours)
- Home visit of about one hour and adoption another hour
- Regular pet care of feeding, grooming, training, play and exercise
- Foster pet stays with you until adoption, typically 2-3 months
- Lots of Love
- Satisfaction and fulfillment
- Untrained animals
- Soiled carpets
What Foster Pet Outreach expects from you:
- Loving attention for foster pet
- Safe and secure environment
- Basic training and housebreaking
- Transportation to vet
Foster Family commits to:
- Observe and evaluate animal
- Indoor home for animal
- Go to Outreach Events
- Screen potential adopters
- Attend home visits
- Vaccination of personal pets
- Homeowners liability insurance
- Pictures and updates on foster
Sign me up!
- Fill out the following form – You MUST live within 60 miles of Peoria, IL.
* NOTE: FIELDS WITH A RED ASTERISK ARE REQUIRED. IF YOU DON’T ENTER SOMETHING IN THOSE FIELDS THE FORM WILL NOT BE SENT TO US.
* NOTE: If you submit the application on a phone we may not receive it and it is not recommended.